Pictured here at a recent photo shoot is the MS2ii, our new and improved portable stand for the moorLDI2-BI featuring:
- A new lift mechanism that is much quieter and more convenient than the previous model with a fixed height winder for ease of operation.
- Upgraded support for the touch screen panel PC and medical grade keyboard making it easier to reposition the PC to your chosen position/ angle.
- Addition of a new storage basket behind the PC – somewhere safe to put the safety goggles, calibration block and instruction leaflets.
- A dedicated printer tray is provided for those who want paper copy reports.
- Improved cable management for both PC and scan head.
- Improved infection control with easier to clean surfaces and shielded mechanisms.
- Finally, the large rear wheels are now a standard feature, making the entire system more easily manoeuvred over door thresholds and in/ out of lifts.
For further details or upgrade pricing, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org